Thursday, January 26, 2012

Do you like the board game LIFE?

My little sister and I play it together when she visits me. However, I like the game but it is soooo damn long. My sister lost the rules of this game and I wonder do they have the instructions online.Do you like the board game LIFE?
Awesome game here are some links for instructions. Enjoy!
its a pretty fun gameDo you like the board game LIFE?
life is fun but monoply is funer.
it is a fun game and it doesnt take me too long to playDo you like the board game LIFE?
Yeah I like the game.
It's alright, I prefer Trivia Pursuit. Anything but Monopoly! That is a freakin' long game, especially in my family when it's always a fight to see who gets to be the banker!
The game is pretty straightforward, but you can probably find the rules somewhere online.

And yes, I still like the game, lol.
I'm sure you can find the instructions on-line, now a days you can get almost anything on the internet.

I don't like that game, like you said, it's so long, I bought, played it once, stuffed in the closet, forgot it was there, one day I was cleaning, found it, and away it went to visit Mr. Dumpster.
i love like all board games... dunno where you can find the rules but its not too too hard to figure out as u go.
Yes.



and



Yes.



http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/Li鈥?/a>
sorry, no.

fake money.

little plastic pieces.

tiny everything...

sorry.

There probably are rules online, though. Who made the game? Look up that company, I'd say...
Its a cute game, kinda long and boring. play scrabble or chess or Yahtzee
I did like the version back in the 70's %26amp; early 80's but I think they have over-complicated the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment