Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is there an online simulation game where you live life, pay bills, and do other "real world" activities?

I am looking for a site that is free and is as really as it can get. Right now I have a site that is a simulation of the stock market, but I want to go further. I want to simulate the grown up life-- I am 16-- and I want to have to pay bills, and everything as an adult would do.Is there an online simulation game where you live life, pay bills, and do other "real world" activities?
The Sims is free, am sure you've heard of that. Secondlife is something that's been around a while now but i only found out about it by watching an episode of CSI on tv, but that one you have to pay for annually......Check em out!Is there an online simulation game where you live life, pay bills, and do other "real world" activities?
sims.Is there an online simulation game where you live life, pay bills, and do other "real world" activities?
tolivehappily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment