Monday, January 23, 2012

Is the online game TEEN SECOND LIFE safe and appropriate?

I am 12 and one half years old and last night I found this thing callen Teen Second Life. It looked really really fun. But i wasn't sure if it was appropriate. I know it is for teens 13 to 17 but im almost 13... kinda. and I can be safe. For those of you who play it, do you think if my mom saw me playing it she would aprove? What is it like? should i try it/ do you have to down load anything?Is the online game TEEN SECOND LIFE safe and appropriate?
Linden Labs tries hard to keep the "teen grid" age-appropriate. They can't monitor everything that goes on in an environment like that, so you may find teens doing sexual things or engaging in other "mature" behaviors. But from what I hear that's not the norm, and the adult materials are a lot less prevalent there than in the "main grid". If you see people breaking the rules, you can always report them to someone with the last name "Linden", indicating they work for Linden Labs.



You will have to download the Second Life program, but it doesn't cost anything to sign up.Is the online game TEEN SECOND LIFE safe and appropriate?
If you want to play free games http://www.gamerevolt.com have over 1900 fantastic games. good place to hangout. You don't have to be 13

No comments:

Post a Comment