Monday, January 23, 2012

Anyone familiar with the online game "Second Life"?

I downloaded this free game and started playing when all of a sudden this animated jumping box started chasing me around.It's hard to describe what it looks like,something like a spinning,jumping box that makes thumping noises.I finally had to close the game,and when I returned it was gone.What the heck was it??Anyone familiar with the online game "Second Life"?
It could be several things. Could you possibly have clicked on something in your inventory and on 'wear' by mistake? If so, the box could have been attached to you, so as you moved, it did too. It could have been another person, who's avatar looked like a box. But it mostly sounds like a gadget that someone created. If it was gone after you relogged, I wouldn't worry about it. You see all kinds of odd things from time to time at SL.

have fun!Anyone familiar with the online game "Second Life"?
I have heard of the game but never tried it so I dont know. Sorry : (Anyone familiar with the online game "Second Life"?
Yea I use to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment