Monday, January 23, 2012

Where can you learn to make your own online browser chat game, like second life and there for free?

Ever since I have been playing Second life and There I have been wanting to create my own Browser chat game, hoping I could with out going to those websites that make you pay for a class of it online. I have searched the ends of the earth! And I still have not completed my goal. I couldn't even be able to express my emotions toward you if you happened to find what I have been scouting for. So please grant my wish, oh wizard of the enternet!Where can you learn to make your own online browser chat game, like second life and there for free?
Games like second life are written with a programming language like C, C++, and Java.



The code on the server is usually written in a compiled language like C++, and the browser page is written in an interpreted language like Java. Java is very similar to C++ as a language, but made to work on any platform.



The programs communicate between each other using a tcp connection.



There are resources online for writing these kinds of programs:



http://www.gamedev.net/reference/



and:



http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/



if you get stuck and need to ask questions.Where can you learn to make your own online browser chat game, like second life and there for free?
Ummmmmmm...

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment