Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do you install bots for a half life 1 lan game which work with steam?

I have a version of original half life game that runs through steam and I want to have a lan game with added bots. I have been unable to make any of the bots available online work. They usually have vague install instructions, especially for steam gamers. I do not have counterstrike. I would really appreciate a step by step walkthrough of where to find compatible bots and how to install them.



ThanksHow do you install bots for a half life 1 lan game which work with steam?
Try these link !

Good luck !

cheatplanet.gamesradar.com

www.cheatcc.com

www.cheatcodes.com/

www.abby-cheat.com

www.neopets.com/games/cheat/in...
  • jp cycles
  • auto salvage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment