Monday, January 30, 2012

What game is better to buy... Monopoly or Life/Mouse Trap?

theyre online games based off the board games, but which one would my child have the most fun on? Monopoly 3d? or the Game of Life %26amp; Mouse Trap Combo?



thanks!What game is better to buy... Monopoly or Life/Mouse Trap?
Well, Ave, Monopoly is a better game. It shows you how to spend your money.
I've played The Game of Life, and Monopoly, but not Mousetrap. However, between Monopoly and The Game of Life, I prefer Monopoly, because it offers a little more strategy than Life. Monopoly, to me, also seems like a better educational opportunity for your daughter.What game is better to buy... Monopoly or Life/Mouse Trap?
Hi,



I'd say Monopoly, so she can play with money and learn how to count. If you are interested in children's board games , I also recommend this website: http://www.smart-kid-educational-games.c鈥?/a>



You may find it useful!



Jackie
I like the board game monopoly, but Monopoly 3D is a pretty dreadful computer version of itWhat game is better to buy... Monopoly or Life/Mouse Trap?
I like the Game of life %26amp; the Mouse Trap Combo... but be prepared to be asked to play the game with your child ALOT maybe (keep that happy face on)



how old is your child? buy him a video game
Monopoly is very fun.
Game of Life %26amp; Mouse Trap! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment