Thursday, January 26, 2012

Me and my sister want a new game...please help?

like an online game.where you can create a family,choose how many kids you want and control their lives.we have the game of life online and we always end up with no kids or something.we want something like that but where you can choose...does anyone know any games like that?Me and my sister want a new game...please help?
You have sims 2 but do you have SIMS ONLINE? Not exactly the same game.
there are a few tho i dont know what webs to visit but there's the sims and there's the villagers gameMe and my sister want a new game...please help?
Hmm leme think SIMS ?? xD
The sims games if u want it cheap get the first or second one with out expansion the game itself is call the Sims ok and also try harvest moonMe and my sister want a new game...please help?
There is a game just like that called Sims.
you pretty much described sims
The sims! Just buy the sims 2 it's not very expensive. Or, go old school like me and the the original sims. Personally I like it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment