Saturday, February 18, 2012

Anyone feel bad when losing an online match in a fighting game?

I'm a fan of fighting games and I like collecting the old ones but every time I play online in the new ones, I lose. I would get messages from others saying that I suck or I'm a ******* loser. If I go down most of the time, at least I'm good at other things in life that will keep me happy.Anyone feel bad when losing an online match in a fighting game?
so what if you only play to have fun and don't play to win? So? What's the big deal? People who take fighting games too seriously and can win all the time don't really have any seriously useful skill set that they're using to win, they're pushing buttons in a certain pattern and using them to win a video game, it's just a game and doesn't matter. I've known people who play fighting games and then play me and I win against them, no matter how much they've practiced, they can know how to use a character and I pick up the controller and play in my button mashing style and I win again and again. It bugs the hell out of my friends and so they learned how to use characters perfectly, with that they were able to beat me consistently, then we got tired of the game and played something else. It's not like your life will ever come to a point where someone will say "OK, we'll give you this high paying corportate position if you can beat Zangief on the hardest difficulty setting using Chun Li. You get a $3,000 bonus if you can pull off a Perfect Victory." That will never happen, the skills people use to play video games have little to do with real life, it sounds like you have your priorities straight and you have a good perspective on the issue.Anyone feel bad when losing an online match in a fighting game?
You're like me, I played on older fighting games tell a year ago when I started playing online. You suck tell you get used to the online fighting style. You have to get used to fighting real people and not bots. I once was getting owns but now I'm getting headshots. Good luck =]

No comments:

Post a Comment