Saturday, February 18, 2012

Whats ur favorite online games? how much time will u spent on the game?

u always spent al ot of money on it? does that influence ur life or study or work?Whats ur favorite online games? how much time will u spent on the game?
i play starcraft 2 on the pc maybe thrice a week at one hour apiece and call of duty on my xbox 360 on the weekend, spending maybe one hour on friday, two on saturday and two and a half on sunday.
My favorite mmorpg is WoW and my favorite games are at the site below. I spend no money on the site, but a monthly fee on WoW. The games are great fun and sometimes I find myself playing a little too long. XP But, overall, I can study and work fine while playing those on breaks.



http://www.omgpop.com/?r=5sck3Whats ur favorite online games? how much time will u spent on the game?
My top five online games right now would be, in no particular order:



-Halo: Reach

-Homefront

-Call of Duty Black Ops

-Crysis 2

-Dead Space 2



P.S these are just the games im playing online now, not my all time favourites.
Definitely omgpop. It has many multiplayer games that give a bit of a challenge. You meet really fun people and even the creator of the site play with you sometimes. Just sign up and go.

http://www.omgpop.com/?r=1tc1oWhats ur favorite online games? how much time will u spent on the game?
really fun basketball game that is free to play. Make a team and play online!



http://us.ibasketmanager.com/registro.php?id_inv=10316937

No comments:

Post a Comment