Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Does anyone know of an online multiplayer mancala game?

I've been looking for ages. I found one that was multiplayer via e-mail, but the e-mail tool was broken. Any ideas? I would love to play a game of mancala with my sister, who lives several hundred miles away.Does anyone know of an online multiplayer mancala game?
Mancala - The Strategy game from Flat Earth Communications is a multiplayer game, you will need to challenge another on-line player to a game or chose to play the computer. All available opponents are listed once you have logged in. The game also features a chat room so you can natter and see who else is coming and going as you play.


http://www.flatearth.co.uk/mancala/Does anyone know of an online multiplayer mancala game?
I know a page where you can get free iPods, iPads, Macs, PS3s, Xboxes and much more, just by watching videos, playing games, inviting people etc. So because of it's awesomeness, the page is INVITE-ONLY, so you'll need an invitation. Contact me, I might send you one ;]

P.S: The proof that the page is real 鈥?go on youtube and type 禄lockerz unboxing芦. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment