Saturday, February 18, 2012

I have an Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller And am looking for a better graphics card?

How Do I know That I am buying a "better" one? What do I look for? I'm getting a new one for the online game second life.. I could ask the same question about my sound card. I need a better one of those two.. unless anyone has an idea on how to get 8mb sound outta what I got. which is a realtekAC'97 audio.I have an Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller And am looking for a better graphics card?
Here is the link to some of the tech specs of your current card (is it integrated, if it is then anything is better):

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/in鈥?/a>



Go to tigerdirect.com and search for graphic cards. Make sure you get one that will fit your PC (you can use PCI, AGP, or PCI-E, and there is debate over whether to use PCI-E or AGP, and of course, your computer must have the same technology and edition that matches your slot).



You can also get a new sound card, as that AC97 sounds alot like integrated audio, and anything is better than that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment