Saturday, February 18, 2012

What do you think is a good engagement ring inscription?

Sorry to get your hopes up but this is a marriage in an online multiplayer game, not real life. But I would still like some cool ideas of what to have inscribed on the ring. Try to leave out the word "forever", for obvious reasons :P



Thanks :)





p.s. this is a quick fire question, I am going to have it inscribed very soon, so best answer is going to be chosen pretty fast.What do you think is a good engagement ring inscription?
I dont understand what you mean about the online multiplayre game, but I am going to have "Never the days, Just the moments" inscribed on my ring because it is what he wrote on my first Valentines day card and pretty much means we cherish every minute we get to spend together. Theres more to it then that, but I don't feel like typing it all out.What do you think is a good engagement ring inscription?
Which game? =P





Adding: Well, you can come up with something completely nerdy, Star Wars related. Make a pun.



Do a play on words. Since it's just a game, it doesn't need to be something lovey dovey. As you said, it's not gonna last forever =)What do you think is a good engagement ring inscription?
One Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment