Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What percentage of "females" in the online RPG games are actually gay males in real life?

I would say a high numberof females are guys, not that that mean they are gay. I play a game and all my toons are females (I play CoH). I do it because the girls look better. And yes I'm gayWhat percentage of "females" in the online RPG games are actually gay males in real life?
As the guy above me said, just because they're guys doesn't mean they're gay.



I would wager that at least 75% of female characters in online games are men IRL. I personally don't understand it. I have never played as a female character and I have no desire to. I'm a male, and I like being a male. In games like Oblivion with deep character building systems, I make a character as close to myself as possible. I guess I just don't feel the need to pretend to be someone/something else. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I think most of the female characters in online games are actually straight males, not gay males. Because people generally make a character they find attractive to look at, not one that they want to be.



Most of the gay gamers I know (including myself) have toons of the same gender as themselves.What percentage of "females" in the online RPG games are actually gay males in real life?
I just prefer making female characters. Sometimes the male characters just look funky. Like in WoW, I'm not a fan of the human male customizations. There aren't that many options so there's a higher chance your character will look like someone else's character. I do have male characters that I play regularly, but like 90% of them are female. In the typical battle, it's not really customary to see a female on the battlefield, so that makes it more fun.
well I think a high number are guys but not gay guys, straight ones. Straight guys pretend to be girls on those type of games so they can go to girl only places and be around girls because they are perverted straight men.What percentage of "females" in the online RPG games are actually gay males in real life?
Alot of people give excuses like "I don't want to stare at a guys *** while I play" or something like that. But I don't think a majority of them are gay or even pretend to be female.
180%

No comments:

Post a Comment