Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can anyone tell me the name of this online game?

Something like 3-5 years ago I knew about this game and I used to play it a lot, but now I cannot remember its name for the life of me. It was an online game and it was a browser game, so everything happened on the actual website. It wasn't a flash game but mostly just words. It was similar to The Mobster Game in design, but it wasn't a mafia game. It was sort of a fantasy army kind of game. There were elves, mercenaries, warriors--all that good stuff. You would get gold, buy weapons, stats, etc. The site design was primarily black but there was some other colour also... it could have been yellow or green but I think they had several options for whatever colour you wanted your page to be. There were also bounty hunters if I remember correctly. Some please help, because right now I am...going insane.Can anyone tell me the name of this online game?
utopia? i know that doesnt fit your name description but i think game itself sounds similar. its made by the same people that created earth 2025. its basically a text game where you choose which race you want to be and you can ally or go against people in the game, competing for the highest networth. its pretty fun. i play earth 2025 more thoughCan anyone tell me the name of this online game?
I was just looking for a question myself, the game your speaking of is Dark Throne!

Http://www.darkthrone.com

Report Abuse

Can anyone tell me the name of this online game?
runescape?

No comments:

Post a Comment