Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am playing an online basketball game can you tell me how to train my players?

I have somewhat played in real life for fun but all we did was pass the ball around and shoot but never a real game so I don't understand the positions in the game.



The stats available are agility, ball control, passing, rebounding, shooting, speed, strength.



Which stats are most useful for each of these positions?

Shooting Guard

Point Guard

Small Foward

Power Forward

Center



Thank you!I am playing an online basketball game can you tell me how to train my players?
shooting guard: shooting, agility

point guard: agility, BALL CONTROL, passing, speed (shooting isnt vary important but is good)

small forward: agility, speed, strength

power forward: rebounding, strength

center: rebounding, strength



what game is that?

i never saw an online game that you have to train your team...I am playing an online basketball game can you tell me how to train my players?
i never heard of a online ball game, what game is it.
  • textfree pinger
  • gas mileage calculator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment