Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why does the online game WORLD OF WARCRAFT turn people into zombies?

I played the game for over a year and had to quit becouse it is very addicting and also ruined my life lol.....my wife ( now ex ) got addicted to it and also met another man (well young boy)from the game. Now we are getting a divorce thanks to the game. I blame WoW for my problems.Why does the online game WORLD OF WARCRAFT turn people into zombies?
Because when you play it you get hooked into a endless cycle.



1 Your friend tells you about WoW

2 Then your hooked

3 Your wife tells you to clean up

4 You don't

5 She tells you your crazy

6 You begin the Denial Phase

7 You get enchanted armor

8 You reach the max level

9 You tell friends and ruin there lives

10 You get divorced

11 You beat it

12 You begin a normal lonely life

13 EXPANSION PACK

14 Your a zombie again
I don't know... Because they choose to be the Undead? ;)



Wait... What?!? You mean your wife left you for a kid on WoW? How does that happen in real life? What kind of no good, evil, level 2 shaman troll would do that to you? Quick, sell all her gold and possessions on e-bay while you still can!!! ;)Why does the online game WORLD OF WARCRAFT turn people into zombies?
Why blame the game? It didn't hold you at gun point and make you play. You made the decision to play it, and you made the decision to keep playing it.
No one made you play the game. I've played for a year, too. Guess what, I still have a life, friends, etc. Because I don't let a game control me. (I did lose some weight though, from skipping meals. Oh, well, it's not like I couldn't stand to lose a few pounds.)Why does the online game WORLD OF WARCRAFT turn people into zombies?
i dont play it
Cause they can?
Because WOW players don't have life.they only play WOW.
dude - please, i honestly want to know what your /played was. please tell me somehow.. also. what lvl were you?i know it;s addicting i'm trying to not get started, cuz i know i will play forever, my friend is a lvl 54 human mage..now he will play until the new upgrade where you can become a lvl 70. GOOD LUCK, dude. just remember b4 you play, think of how long quests take, don't even start, a good prevention!!

No comments:

Post a Comment