Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What would make a good pen name?

I played the online game of second life and there is a character on there named Chase and with the second life last name read so “Chase Read,” do you think this would be a good name for an author. Because I want to change my real name and find out a cool pen name. Do you think Chase Read would be better than Hector Zirousky (my real name) ?



Hahaha.. Any other ideas maybe? Or better names?



Thanks.What would make a good pen name?
Depends on what type of book you're writing. If it's something serious or literary then I think your real name would be more professional-sounding.



I think Chase Reed would be better than Chase Read, because it's a bit more "normal" of a name, and people would know how to pronounce it.What would make a good pen name?
Parker PennWhat would make a good pen name?
Toro Zurusky

No comments:

Post a Comment