Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can you help me find a game to play?

I want one similar to the sims, where you get to control people? Or a tycoon game, maybe? I mean a life-simulation game, ya know?



But it has to be a free online game?



Can you think of any?Can you help me find a game to play?
try habbo hotel thts quite good and u get to have your own rooms and put furni in them :D



http://www.habbo.co.uk/



cya
Hi Visit us at http://hindijokes.informe.com.

There are hundreds of pc games as well as

Mobile games.Can you help me find a game to play?
http://www.freerice.com/



this isn't like a game you asked but it's mind challenging and addictive. plus its for a good cause.
if you go on msn games they have some free online games thatare like thatCan you help me find a game to play?
buy the sims 2 pets!
Gem ouest.
runescape
Play that game Dwight was playing on the Office.



I think it was called Second Life.
miniclip.com
go on to google and type in "supple download the game" once your on the website click on free trial you get an hours play and once thta time is up thats it but if you like it (whitch you will!) then register onto the website its 18.99 and its a nice break from the sims! i have ALL the expansion packs and go on supple when i need a break plz try it you will love it!



luv laura.XXX hope i helped
I know of a few 60 minute trial games.



Go to www.bigfishgames.com



Play "Virtual Villiagers" or "Westward" ...both great games.

No comments:

Post a Comment