Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Does anyone know when [insert game name] was made?

Does anyone know when Ragnarok online, Maplestory, Grand Chase, Wind Slayer, and Dragonica was made? Me and my friends are having a heated debate of "who copied who". My thought is, that all had original ideas, just developed some different time. After some hours of research, I only came to a conclusion (or a hypothesis) that Maplestory copied Ragnarok. Or at least now with the following jobs (from MS) Mech, Wildhunter, and Battlemage. I myself played Ragnarok as my first MMORPG but I have quit my gaming life. MS's new update "big bang" came out on December introducing those new jobs, which are highly similar to Ragnarok's Mechanic, Ranger, and Warlock, which came out to the US a long time ago. But I need WHEN they were created. So if you would kindly answer...Does anyone know when [insert game name] was made?
The dates are as follows:



Ragnarok: August-31-2002

mapleleaf May-11 2005

grand Chase Aug 2003

Wind slayer July 2009

Dragonica Oct 2009



Ragnarok is the originalDoes anyone know when [insert game name] was made?
Lol your welcome =)

Report Abuse

Does anyone know when [insert game name] was made?
I believe Maplestory was made in 2006.
Ragnarok Online was the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment