Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am 100% addicted to the online game "World of Warcraft"?

ok i have come to admit i need some serious help. i am so addicted to this pointless game. i know its pointless and i know its not getting me anywhere but i just cant stop playing. i play it almost 15 hours a day. i log on from when i wake up and play til i pass out. i eat all my meals at my computer. no matter where i am i can not stop thinking about the game. if im not playing it, im thinking about it, and i feel depressed in life if im not online. this is getting extremely unhealthy for me, but i just cant stop. if i try to read a book world of warcraft comes to my mind and i cant read anymore. how do i stop PLEASE i need help.I am 100% addicted to the online game "World of Warcraft"?
Quit, cold turkey. Uninstall the game. Find a new hobby.



Not that I think there is anything wrong with the game itself, but I know just how addicting it can be. Cut and run, it really is best for you.
what don't you have happening in your life, that this behaviour is fulfilling? do you go to school, work, have family?? what is it about your regular life that just isn't happening for you and how can you break the addiction by putting all that energy into something that fulfills another need. the fact that you're realizing it is HALF THE BATTLE! talk it over with a counselor, therapist, or a person who has lived thru it. but get help!I am 100% addicted to the online game "World of Warcraft"?
i used to be addicted to WoW also.



get outside, get a gf [bf], play a sport, stop paying for your account, ignore it, ummmm.....yeah, that's basicly what i did.
Have a friend use the parental block on it so u can play less and less. Or install it and break the disc in half. Then find another game or hobby.I am 100% addicted to the online game "World of Warcraft"?
Turn off your internets.
I'm adicticed to Xbox 360 forums.
Go out to the mall with your friends and splurge for stuff or just find another game. Yeah WoW is addictive

No comments:

Post a Comment