Sunday, February 12, 2012

'Second Life' security checks...?

I set up an account with the online game 'Second Life' a long time ago, used it once and haven't used it since. I decided to log back in today, and encountered problems at log in. When I contacted their support team, they have requested the following information... My IP address, my MAC address and the Volume Serial Number of my hard drive. Why do they need to know all this, and is it safe to hand this information out? Could anyone gain anything my knowing this information? I don't totally understand what each thing is capable of enabling.

Please help!!

Thanks D'Second Life' security checks...?
It sounds like your original account has been banned for some reason. Those checks are things they ask for to make sure a banned person isn't trying to make a new account.'Second Life' security checks...?
Delete that Email account..and start up a New One..

Those requests are stupid..and stupid is the easy give-away of a scam.
  • lady gaga born this way album
  • college books
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment