Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I get a graphics card?

I recently heard about the online game Second Life, and wanted to see what it was about, but I discovered that either my computer doesn't have a graphics card, or the one it has is not equipped for this type of game.

I have a 2004 Dell desktop running Windows XP.

What do I need to get, and where can I get it at a cheap-ish price?

Is there any chance that I can download it, or something?

Thanks!How do I get a graphics card?
you have to buy one a fit it inside your pc, best to get a shop to do it for you.
um, no. you can't DL hardware. go to fry's electronics, or better yet... look online. make sure you check the compatibility. and given that you think you can download a video card... you may be out of your league. find someone to help you select and install it.How do I get a graphics card?
go to best buy or circut city...or go GET A NEW COMPUTER!!
ok a graphic card cant be downloaded because is a card inside in of ur pc...u need to buy one(ati radeon is the best brand of graphic card)How do I get a graphics card?
You can't download it because it's a hardware. You can get them at Best Buy.
Shop at newegg.com not Worst buy you will pay triple for less...

No comments:

Post a Comment