Saturday, February 18, 2012

I've fallen for a guy who lives 19 hours away?

We met online two years ago- Through mutual friends. We started talking in world on the online game second life, predominately. We were just the best of friends for a long time- the one person we could trust in the game, you know. Just two peas in a pod. We never wanted to take it to the next level, because A) We were such good friends.. And B) He's in Texas %26amp; I'm in Georgia.



But we did take the next step %26amp; are "together" in the game (if you know how SL works, you'll get this). We talk on the phone probably 12 hours per day, and are always together "in world" on Second Life. We still have yet to meet, but we've been talking about it, very sincerely. Is this silly? Should we give it a shot? I really feel like I'm falling for this guy, and I know that online we can be who and what we want to be, but I feel he's pretty honest with me. I mean, I know what he's doing pretty much any time of the day, and he's let me know his good points %26amp; even his flaws. He hasn't created some perfect version of himself or anything.. But yeah, should we meet up %26amp; see where things go? Any advice on my situation?I've fallen for a guy who lives 19 hours away?
go meet up! you cant go through your life with WHAT IF...you know what i mean.
Start by meeting up for a holiday. Spend a couple of weeks with him and see how it goes. I know several people who met %26amp; fell in love in SL and went on to get together in RL too. But I know still more who, after meeting face to face, realised it wasn't going to work.I've fallen for a guy who lives 19 hours away?
hell why not? what is the worse that can happen? if you don't just think of what could've been. Life is about taking chances and learning from them whether it be a good or bad experience. good luck!
Have you ever met the man?I've fallen for a guy who lives 19 hours away?
give it a shot. it could be true love. you never know..

No comments:

Post a Comment