Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can anyone suggest a good FREE role playing game with good graphics & lots of plp to interact with?

I'm looking for a game simular to second life (I can never sign on!), where I can build my character %26amp; let it progress. I'm new to the gaming online, I want to interact with lots of plp %26amp; I want it free! Any suggestions? I like fantasy, I'll give sci-fi a chance. If it helps any I'm a huge horror fan %26amp; Grand theft Auto games are my fav. Although I think I'd rather fight a dragon then have someone bust a cap in my a$$Can anyone suggest a good FREE role playing game with good graphics %26amp; lots of plp to interact with?
its free
Try runescape out.its not the best but still fun.Can anyone suggest a good FREE role playing game with good graphics %26amp; lots of plp to interact with?
maple story definatly

its awsome its so fun you talk to other people, fight things ect.
cronous

www.cronous.com



travia

www.traviaglobal.com



bots

www.acclaim.com/bots(i think)



runescape

www.runescape.com



mythwar

www.mythwar.com



accalim games

www.acclaim.com



flyff

www.flyffglobal.com



maplestory

www.maplestory.com



gunz(role playing, not shooters, good though)

www.gunz.com



global dragon gem

website i dont know



Dark Eden



Gate To Heaven



Ghost Online



Rakion



nitto1320



stick arena

www.xgen.com/games/stickarena.html( if doesnt work, just go xgen. its shooters too, but role playing, and peoples hacks alot)



game %26amp; game station-lots of good games, got to see



if want cheat or hack, just mail me. dont want to publish the siteCan anyone suggest a good FREE role playing game with good graphics %26amp; lots of plp to interact with?
I could recommend a few.



Anarchy Online - Free for basic account.

http://www.anarcy-online.com



Guild Wars - You have to buy the game but no monthly fees.

http://www.guildwars.com



Otherwise try http://www.onrpg.com/games_categories/fr鈥?/a> and decide for yourself which one you like.
my advice is to play runescape and find me (holly wood91) i can hook ya up with lotsa runes. or go to maidmarian.com and pay sherwood. i havent been on sherwood in like forever but if they havent changed much its an awsome game.

No comments:

Post a Comment